• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Which Paypal to use?

I am new to this program, and I was wondering, I got the pay pal module to work that comes with the scirpt, they are redirected to paypal to make a payment, I was wondering, I have been looking at member contributions and I want to know which one I need to get so that I can use paypal, and people dont leave my site, they just put in their credit card and it looks like they never left my site????

Thanks!

I am new to this program, and I was wondering, I got the pay pal module to work that comes with the scirpt, they are redirected to paypal to make a payment, I was wondering, I have been looking at member contributions and I want to know which one I need to get so that I can use paypal, and people dont leave my site, they just put in their credit card and it looks like they never left my site????

Thanks!

Providing you live in the US or UK you can sign up for a PayPal Pro account, it alowes your customers to not "leave" your site during payment.

You can find more information on the paypal website , note..this service comes with monthly fees.