• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

product_info.php

ChantalC

Hi,

I have found myself a wonderful way to display my products on the product_info.php.

Unfortunately it doesn't show the special prices. How can I add this to below php code? I have tried several things but I'm a php-newbie.

And how can I replace the text "Sales price" into "FILENAME_LIST_PRICE"?

And how to replace an image for text, tep_image_submit('add.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART).?

Thank you in advance.

Chantal

$list_box_contents[$rows][$col] = array('align' => 'center',
                                              'params' => 'class="infoBoxContentsRight" width="33%" style="padding-top:2px;"',
                                              'text'  => '<div class="new_prod"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">

<tr>
<td align="left" style="padding-bottom:8px; padding-top:4px;">
<div style="width:225px; height:180px;">
<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $listing['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $listing['products_image'], $listing['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a></div>

<a class="prodTitle" style="width:225px" href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $listing['products_id']) . '">' . $listing['products_name'] . '</a>
<div style="width:200px; height:40px; padding-top:5px;" class="prodText">'.$description['products_description'].'</div>
<span style="font-size:11px">Sales price: 
<span style="color:#000000; font-weight:bold; font-size:11px"> '. $currencies->display_price($listing['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])).
'</span>'.tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')).'<div style="width:225px; height:18px; color:#222222; padding-top:2px;">'.tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $listing['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('add.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART).' | <a class="more" href="'.tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $listing['products_id']).'">more</a></div></form></td></tr></table>');

To edit a file the best way is to copy the file down onto your PC, normally using an ftp client such as filezilla.

Take a backup copy and then edit one with a text editor making the changes you require.

Then copy it back onto your site.

Do not use the file manager included with osc.

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

Thank you.

I'm already using Dreamweaver to edit everything, but the problem is that I don't know enough of PHP to edit the code in the right way. I have tried several things, but no luck so far.

Please help me.

Regards,

Chantal

Archived