• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

populate with a few thousand emails (existing customers- email only- for newsletter)

newosguy

Im in phpMyAdmin and can see Address Book and Customers but don't know if/how to upload to populate my OSC with a few thousand emails (existing customers- email only- for newsletter)..

I did download a csv to see the format but that was from Customers and these emails cant technically be called customers.

Are people doing that with OSC? using an existing list for newsletter purposes?

I'll try to rephrase:

how are people handling the importing or implementation of existing customer data whether it be only an email -or a full name, address, etc...) to new OS installations

there is contribution for importing emails which are used for newsletters, I think I have seen,

you dont want to use an email for customer purposes that is used for newsletters, before a customer has registered otherwise they wont be able to use their email to register,.

thanks

Rusty

-------------------------------------------

there is contribution for importing emails which are used for newsletters, I think I have seen,

you dont want to use an email for customer purposes that is used for newsletters, before a customer has registered otherwise they wont be able to use their email to register,.

thanks

cool, whats the contrib named?

Archived