• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Just wanted to say hi,

barsum

Hi everyone,just wanted to say hi,I just joined today and couldn't find a sub forum for introductions so hope this is the right place. It sounds like this will be the best place to learn alot of great info. There is a great amount of very useful info and ideas here.I'm sure I'll have a lot of questions that I need help with. Anyway Hi to everybody. :rolleyes: :lol:

Hi everyone,just wanted to say hi,I just joined today and couldn't find a sub forum for introductions so hope this is the right place. It sounds like this will be the best place to learn alot of great info. There is a great amount of very useful info and ideas here.I'm sure I'll have a lot of questions that I need help with. Anyway Hi to everybody. :rolleyes: :lol:

Welcome, plenty to read. Is your shop installed yet?

Welcome, plenty to read. Is your shop installed yet?

Hi Coopco,thanks so much for the welcome.I just got my store and have alot to do to get it up and running the way I would like it to be.Hopefully will be fully operational in the next few weeks,and then probably months of tweaking.There is so many questions and things in general to figure out. I have ckecked out the forums and help tutorials etc on osCommerce,but they speak a language of their own, lol, so I have alot of work to do(to try to figure out). Thanks again. :rolleyes:

Archived