• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Error on install

strngr12

Hello,

Everytime I try to install I get the following errors:

Warning: fopen(/home/badassme/public_html/store/includes/configure.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/badassme/public_html/store/install/templates/pages/install_4.php on line 116

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/badassme/public_html/store/install/templates/pages/install_4.php on line 117

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/badassme/public_html/store/install/templates/pages/install_4.php on line 118

Warning: fopen(/home/badassme/public_html/store/admin/includes/configure.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/badassme/public_html/store/install/templates/pages/install_4.php on line 152

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/badassme/public_html/store/install/templates/pages/install_4.php on line 153

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/badassme/public_html/store/install/templates/pages/install_4.php on line 154

The installation and configuration was successful!

Then, when I try to go to teh admin page I get:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'mysql'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/badassme/public_html/store/admin/includes/functions/database.php on line 19

Unable to connect to database server!

Any help, please? I have tried deleting the database and starting from scratch three times and everytime I get the same error. :blush:

Archived