• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Someone send me the Featured Product php file please?

Fuzzbutt.co.uk

My developer buddy has been bugfixing for me and one of the bugs was that the "featured product" box wasn't appearing - turns out the file associated with it is missing from the includes/boxes directory of my installation. If anyone has a generic uncustomized php file for this page can you email it to rache-at-tk2441.co.uk, thanks!! :blush:

Not sure if any other files associated with making this box appear are missing too, can someone tell me what files are used to make this work and I'll check if I've got them all....

Imperial Sandtrooper TD-2441, UK Garrison

Ghostbuster "Dr Smith"

My developer buddy has been bugfixing for me and one of the bugs was that the "featured product" box wasn't appearing - turns out the file associated with it is missing from the includes/boxes directory of my installation. If anyone has a generic uncustomized php file for this page can you email it to rache-at-tk2441.co.uk, thanks!! :blush:

Not sure if any other files associated with making this box appear are missing too, can someone tell me what files are used to make this work and I'll check if I've got them all....

You can go to the contributions area and download featured product addon.

Why is it an "add-on" if the basic install made the feature available but then didn't supply the relevant files? Pretty poor show??

Imperial Sandtrooper TD-2441, UK Garrison

Ghostbuster "Dr Smith"

Why is it an "add-on" if the basic install made the feature available but then didn't supply the relevant files? Pretty poor show??

It is possible that you have a template because the featured products does not come with the osc that you get from here.

Pretty poor show isn't it.

You will have to ask your template or whatever provider about it.

Archived