• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Lightbox cycle through additional images?

I have a Lightbox script installed for my product description images. I also have additional images for each product. Is there any way to make it so that when the Lightbox comes up, the user can click through the additional images in the Lightbox? Here is what I have now.

http://coolundies.com/product_info.php?products_id=33

How did you get the roll over effect? I was after this but color swatches did not work.

BTW

Your contact us page needs some details put in.

It was a little tricky. Those rollover images are divs that are absolutley positioned. Then I made the rollover div appear over the larger image on the left. Hard to explain but I can send you my code and you can see what I did if you want. One catch is that your rollovers and larger image must be the same height and width throughout the site or it messes it up.

It was a little tricky. Those rollover images are divs that are absolutley positioned. Then I made the rollover div appear over the larger image on the left. Hard to explain but I can send you my code and you can see what I did if you want. One catch is that your rollovers and larger image must be the same height and width throughout the site or it messes it up.

If you could send the code, that would be great. My email address is in my profile.

As I said, I tried with the colour swatches add on, which worked a little differently. The images did change, but as soon as you click to enlarge, the image could not be found.

Archived