• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How is this done?

Jim66

Hi everyone! I was not sure where to post this but I presume it is a contribution so I will try here. I have searched and searched for a long time now to find a way to list my products like this so please ANY input is highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

prodlistzo0.th.jpg

Sorry,

To clarify:

I want various/more columns than default. I am using STS as well.

Oh, I just love the popups after I close the image.

So, the question is, how is what done?

Popup? Not sure that I follow...:blink:

Well if you look at the picture (or the store as well) www.edrugs1.com you see how they have implemented more columns to their products when they are listed. Default osc has like manufacturer, price etc. I want to able able to insert more columns and options to my products when they are listed on a category page.

Just like this store has done.

Thanks for your reply.

Edited by Jim66

Popup? Not sure that I follow...:blink:

Well if you look at the picture (or the store as well) www.edrugs1.com you see how they have implemented more columns to their products when they are listed. Default osc has like manufacturer, price etc. I want to able able to insert more columns and options to my products when they are listed on a category page.

Just like this store has done.

Thanks for your reply.

Some extra columns can be added in admin. In configuration, product listing.

The pop up happened when I closed the image that you posted.

Well I know those columns and that part in admin thanks. Not what I am looking for.

Lets say I want more columns and to be able to easy edit headers in those etc.

The input values in some of the columns (input fileds in admin) doesnt fit my needs as well. Like "weight" which has decimals etc...

My guess is that the site i refer to must have use some contribution.

Thanks

very easy, combination of css and extra field for product description.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.