• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Header data for copy only pages (pages.php)

BashedCrab

HI Folks,

I am an absolute oscom newbie, however have managed to get the SEO header tags contribution up and running. However this applications doesn't set up header details for copy only pages, i.e. the ones found under the "information" header. Can anyone advise as to how I generate individual header tags (title, description and key words) details for these pages?

thanks

BC

HI Folks,

I am an absolute oscom newbie, however have managed to get the SEO header tags contribution up and running. However this applications doesn't set up header details for copy only pages, i.e. the ones found under the "information" header. Can anyone advise as to how I generate individual header tags (title, description and key words) details for these pages?

thanks

BC

Can you past in the first 15 lines of your code... then I can plug in the info needed in those areas so you can cut and paste.

HI Folks,

thanks

BC

Can you past in the first 15 lines of your code... then I can plug in the info needed in those areas so you can cut and paste.

Sorry about the duplicate, needed to check the notify me box.

OK Bec here it is

<?php

require('includes/application_top.php');

$pages_name = $HTTP_GET_VARS["page"];

$page_query = tep_db_query("select pd.pages_title, pd.pages_body, p.pages_id, p.pages_name, p.pages_image, p.pages_status, p.sort_order from " . TABLE_PAGES . " p, " . TABLE_PAGES_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.pages_name = '" . $pages_name . "' and p.pages_id = pd.pages_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$page = tep_db_fetch_array($page_query);

define('NAVBAR_TITLE', $page['pages_title']);

define('HEADING_TITLE', $page['pages_title']);

define('TEXT_INFORMATION', nl2br($page['pages_body']));

define('PAGES_IMAGE', $page["pages_image"]);

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE, tep_href_link('pages.php?page='.$pages_name, '', 'NONSSL'));

?>

OK Bec here it is

<?php

$page_query = tep_db_query("select pd.pages_title, pd.pages_body, p.pages_id, p.pages_name, p.pages_image, p.pages_status, p.sort_order from " . TABLE_PAGES . " p, " . TABLE_PAGES_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.pages_name = '" . $pages_name . "' and p.pages_id = pd.pages_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE, tep_href_link('pages.php?page='.$pages_name, '', 'NONSSL'));

?>

OK Bec here it is

<?php

?>

Hi Folks,

the person who was helping me out with this isn;t online, Can anyone else help. the pages i am referring to are the pages found below the "information " on the left hand side menu on vanuatu kava store . com .

cheers

BC

Archived