• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Changing the background color of the top table

88guy

Here's a link to a site I am doing for my boss. Before everyone raises hell with me I'm 56 and started fooling with all of this (computers) about 7 or 8 years ago. I'm really bad at CSS and PHP (but I need my job) and I know that I ask some relatively stupid questions. I'm aware that this is something simple because, as you'll see from this link, I've already changed it once. Frankly, I think the thing looks like hell but he wants the header to be a bright yellow. I had replaced the stock graphic, previously, with a pastel yellow background and made the table background the same color. Now the graphic is bright yellow and I've spent 2.5 hours trying to find somewhere in the style sheet or in one of the files where this needs to be changed. And - the crazy thing is that I did this about 2 weeks ago. I'm trying to keep notes but I'm running in circles and I've misplaced what I'd written down....

Here's a link - you'll see what I'm talking about:

http://www.lowestcostmattress.com/netkwiko...ex.php?cPath=21

Here's a link to a site I am doing for my boss. Before everyone raises hell with me I'm 56 and started fooling with all of this (computers) about 7 or 8 years ago. I'm really bad at CSS and PHP (but I need my job) and I know that I ask some relatively stupid questions. I'm aware that this is something simple because, as you'll see from this link, I've already changed it once. Frankly, I think the thing looks like hell but he wants the header to be a bright yellow. I had replaced the stock graphic, previously, with a pastel yellow background and made the table background the same color. Now the graphic is bright yellow and I've spent 2.5 hours trying to find somewhere in the style sheet or in one of the files where this needs to be changed. And - the crazy thing is that I did this about 2 weeks ago. I'm trying to keep notes but I'm running in circles and I've misplaced what I'd written down....

Here's a link - you'll see what I'm talking about:

http://www.lowestcostmattress.com/netkwiko...ex.php?cPath=21

I looked at the page source code and found it - WHEW!!!!.

Archived