• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal errors at checkout

Chronoz

Hello again!

I added the paypal option to the payment types. So now I have COD and Paypal. COD seems to be working fine, but when I tried out the Paypal method I got the following messages:

Warning: fopen(/518505-2-data.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/steveos/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_standard.php on line 331

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/steveos/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_standard.php on line 332

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/steveos/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_standard.php on line 333

Warning: openssl_pkcs7_sign() [function.openssl-pkcs7-sign]: error getting private key in /home/steveos/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_standard.php on line 338

Warning: unlink(/518505-2-data.txt) [function.unlink]: No such file or directory in /home/steveos/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_standard.php on line 340

Warning: file_get_contents(/518505-2-signed.txt) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/steveos/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_standard.php on line 343

Warning: fopen(/518505-2-signed.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/steveos/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_standard.php on line 347

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/steveos/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_standard.php on line 349

Warning: unlink(/518505-2-signed.txt) [function.unlink]: No such file or directory in /home/steveos/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_standard.php on line 355

Warning: file_get_contents(/518505-2-encrypted.txt) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/steveos/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_standard.php on line 358

Warning: unlink(/518505-2-encrypted.txt) [function.unlink]: No such file or directory in /home/steveos/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_standard.php on line 362

The page is fine, I still have everything normal, theres no white page with these warnings.

I clicked on Confirm Order and I get this:

Error Detected

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were unable to decrypt the certificate id.

We were unable to decrypt the certificate id.

I dont know if it might be because I dont have a business account with paypal just yet, but I do have a regualr one, not sure if that could be the issue

You have some where set log paypal so code is trying to write the logs ina file.

The file doesnt exist hence the warning.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

You have some where set log paypal so code is trying to write the logs ina file.

The file doesnt exist hence the warning.

Satish

Yes, that's true it says it doesnt exist, but why would I get this message if I've never touched it and I just added it to my site?

Any recommendations? Maybe just getting that paypal file from my backup and upload to see if I get the same message or would anyone recommend doing something else?

Archived