• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Would This Site Convert to OsCommerce please

merlin01326

Having spent 6 months getting this site up and running in HTML, I feel it is time to move forwards and upward.

Could someone please have a look at this site

www.merlinmounts.co.uk

with a critical eye and tell me if it could be converted into this suite.

I know that this is an unusual request and I have had a look at numerous carts/ecommerce sites. This one seems suited to my needs. Obviously I do not want to spend another 6 months and it not work or I end up disappearing down a dark and dirty coding hole

Having spent 6 months getting this site up and running in HTML, I feel it is time to move forwards and upward.

Could someone please have a look at this site

www.merlinmounts.co.uk

with a critical eye and tell me if it could be converted into this suite.

I know that this is an unusual request and I have had a look at numerous carts/ecommerce sites. This one seems suited to my needs. Obviously I do not want to spend another 6 months and it not work or I end up disappearing down a dark and dirty coding hole

In addition to the forum rules, live stores discussed in this channel must be powered by osCommerce Online Merchant and have the "Powered by osCommerce" text displayed on the site. Not only is the osCommerce solution being used, but valuable feedback will also be presented by the osCommerce community.

However, due to the nature of your request, you could ask a moderator to move the thread to another forum. Use the report button at the bottom left of the screen.

In answer to your question, probably without much trouble.

There is a contrib that may help with price

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...=0#entry1254720

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

Archived