• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal Auto Return Feature

deloreshedrick

I'm not getting customer orders when the customer pays with a credit card via PayPal account optional, because then it does not send them back to my site but rather they are given the opportunity to open an account. If they do not, they must click on the "Return to Merchant" button to return to my site. PayPal says we have control over the text of this button by including the 'cbt' variable as shown below:

<input type="hidden" name="cbt" value="Click here to return to Merchant site">

If I have version osCommerce 2.2-MS2, in what file and where do I insert or change this to customize the text of this button? I would like the button to read "Must click here to complete your (store name) order"

I don't want to use PayPal IPN as I don't understand how to intall modules or program my site for IPN, plus I do not think IPN will reduce my inventory or give me the opportunity to print out a packing slip. My understanding is that it just provides me data of what the cutomer ordered.

Please help!!!!!

Thanks,

Delores

Then use paypal encryption payment setting thru admin.

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

the last four values in the admin paypal configuration.Plus set in Your Paypal profile setting to accept encrypted payment.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Archived