• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Next button in product listing is not advancing

staradmire

Hello,

I really need some help. Not sure how long it has been going on. My next button or the link numbers are not advancing the pages. All it does is blink... and goes right back to the page that I was on... link 1. Not sure what I did to mess this up , but hoping someone can help me to fix it. I have tried installing a previous and next mod... but it did not help.

Thank you

It is the page listing page. When you go to a category and the products are all listed... and has the advance pages on top and on the bottom.. I am thinking this is the product listing page. I even went so far as to completely replace this page with a new one and it still does not advance.

I can see the correct link in the in the bottom of the browser... but when clicked it just blinks and stays on the same page.. link 1

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

Thank you so much. You are such a life saver. This led me right to the problem. It was with the seo_class.php file. I had to replace the

header("HTTP/1.0 301 Moved Permanently"); //let the SE's know to not use this link

header("Location: $link"); //redirect to the real page

with

// header("HTTP/1.0 301 Moved Permanently"); //let the SE's know to not use this link

// header("Location: $link"); //redirect to the real page

That means this has been doing this for a while now... I had no idea. Thank you so much for your help.

Archived