• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal Pro Error

My host (iPower) recently moved my store to a new server. At checkout when using a credit card through Paypal Website Payments Pro, I get the following error: (2030) Unable to find API certificate file. I have changed all the paths in all of the modules to match the new server. I removed and reinstalled the certificate and also confirmed the API user name and password. Am at the end of my rope! Any ideas how to fix?

Thank you to any and all who can provide assistance!

practica

• 1 year later...

I recently moved my store as well... same issue on my end. Did you find a solution to this?

Please help:(

My host (iPower) recently moved my store to a new server. At checkout when using a credit card through Paypal Website Payments Pro, I get the following error: (2030) Unable to find API certificate file. I have changed all the paths in all of the modules to match the new server. I removed and reinstalled the certificate and also confirmed the API user name and password. Am at the end of my rope! Any ideas how to fix?

Thank you to any and all who can provide assistance!

practica

• 2 months later...

I recently moved my store as well... same issue on my end. Did you find a solution to this?

Please help:(

I am having the same issue, please let me know if you find the solution. thanks, Jun

Archived