• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

OS Commerce Downloads Archive?

gambitman

Hello Everyone!

I was wondering where I can find an archive of osCommerce downloads. My current osCommerce version is 2.2 Milestone 2, which I've had since 2003. Where can I get 2.2 Milestone 2 060817 and then 2.2 RC1, so that I can then upgrade to the current version 2.2 RC2? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Hello Everyone!

I was wondering where I can find an archive of osCommerce downloads. My current osCommerce version is 2.2 Milestone 2, which I've had since 2003. Where can I get 2.2 Milestone 2 060817 and then 2.2 RC1, so that I can then upgrade to the current version 2.2 RC2? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

ar sourceforge

ar sourceforge

Hey toyicebear,

Thanks for your response. I Googled "ar sourceforge" and different variations such as "sourceforge archive"; however, I wasn't able to find anything. Can you please give me some more details or tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks!

Hey toyicebear,

Thanks for your response. I Googled "ar sourceforge" and different variations such as "sourceforge archive"; however, I wasn't able to find anything. Can you please give me some more details or tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks!

I think that the RC2a download has the upgrades in a file.

Archived