• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

link customers to agents

louisk

I want to build a web shop for wholesale customers only. I sell fashion items around the world but in most countries I’m represented by an agent.

When a new customer registers to the shop I want him/her to be able to select the agent they belong to from a drop-down box.

Then, I want to give all my agents a login to the admin panel so they can see ONLY how much THEIR clients have bought (because I pay the agents a percentage fee of what their clients buy from me).

Is this possible? Hope to hear from someone.

Regards

I want to build a web shop for wholesale customers only. I sell fashion items around the world but in most countries I’m represented by an agent.

When a new customer registers to the shop I want him/her to be able to select the agent they belong to from a drop-down box.

Then, I want to give all my agents a login to the admin panel so they can see ONLY how much THEIR clients have bought (because I pay the agents a percentage fee of what their clients buy from me).

Is this possible? Hope to hear from someone.

Regards

I use customers extra fields contribution and it works great

I use customers extra fields contribution and it works great

Thank you for your reply! I presume that the contribution makes it possible to add the extra field so that the customer can select an agent. But is it possible to create a back office user that can only manage clients that have selected their name from the drop down box when registering?

Hope to hear from you/someone!

Regars, Louis

Archived