• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

I have a price for painting. But have other prices to choose form drop down, BUT numbers don't add up

skywalker786

Hi

I have this art shop, I am displaying the cheapest price but you can also choose different sizes with different prices.

When I choose a large painting £147.21 it deducts it from the display price £48.97, so the customer is paying £98.24.

http://www.manythnx.com/product_info.php/c.../products_id/58

I want to show the cheapest size price on display to entice people to the shop and then give them a choice of sizes how can

I do this without it deducting the actual price? and what is the best thing to do here?

S

Noitice your LARGE size cost on the page you linked to? It has a + in front of it. The others don;t hance they will be deducted from the cost. You just need to tidy up your attribute section and put + in the correct box to add the extra cost.

I just tried buying the large painting with a + infront of it but it still adds the generic price:

generic price: £48.97

Large painting: £147.21

--------------------------

It adds it all up total £196.18

try it yourself

the actual price the customer should pay is £147.21 NOT £196.18

Please tell me know if you have any thoughts

S

Noitice your LARGE size cost on the page you linked to? It has a + in front of it. The others don;t hance they will be deducted from the cost. You just need to tidy up your attribute section and put + in the correct box to add the extra cost.

This would give misleading information to the customer they might think they are buying for £98.24

when the actually the price is £147.21. Is there any thing else I could do.

The price of your large "upgrade" needs to be £98.24 (in other words, 147.21 less 48.97)

Archived