• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Background Help

micteam

i dont see an issue.. but you spelled jewelery wrong.

is this a template?

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

Well, basiclly, you've broken the template.

I know that's not very helpful but there's nothing much that any here can tell you. The tabe structure is not working.

osCommerce is a real plate of spaghetti of nested tables, and that's in its default form. Templates always add more elements to the tables.

Vger

are you trying to type the word BEIGE?? like in the color that is like a light brown?

if so, what did you want there?? A gradient?

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

Bump

Bumping is not allowed in this forum. Usually if no answers, its because of the time difference as all us Oscommercers are from all over the world and this takes time

or

Simply, there are no answers.

Archived