• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Installation problem with tmp settings

Gardenrecovery

I am having problems with the shop Installation get the following error/ warning messages

Can anyone tell me how to change the tmp path settings

Warning: session_save_path() [function.session-save-path]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/ruthbell600/:/Library/PHP4/lib/php/) in /home/ruthbell600/bestdeal4baby.co.uk/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 162

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ruthbell600/bestdeal4baby.co.uk/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php:162) in /home/ruthbell600/bestdeal4baby.co.uk/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 97

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/ruthbell600/bestdeal4baby.co.uk/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php:162) in /home/ruthbell600/bestdeal4baby.co.uk/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 97

Try to change the name to simply tmp

or

make it public_html/tmp (if you on a linux server) not sure about a windows box

or

create a directory call it temps, and put the tmp folder in there then change its location thru Admin.

One of these should help

Nic

Sorry its in Admin / configuration / sessions

Sometimes you're the dog and sometimes the lamp post

[/url]

My Contributions

in Admin / configuration / sessions YOu have value set as /tmp make it tmp

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Archived