• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Adding attributes

balloons4u2

I admit being new to this system so please be patient. I am working on adding many products to my catalog. Many of my products come in different sizes and prices. When I go to knowledge base to find out how to use the attributes it is showing screen shots and giving directions that are not the same as what I look at when I go to the product attributes section. There are similarities but not enough to instruct me how I add the attributes etc, etc,

I admit being new to this system so please be patient. I am working on adding many products to my catalog. Many of my products come in different sizes and prices. When I go to knowledge base to find out how to use the attributes it is showing screen shots and giving directions that are not the same as what I look at when I go to the product attributes section. There are similarities but not enough to instruct me how I add the attributes etc, etc,

The kb is for the next osc version.

I am assuming you mean in a PDF file? If so, where is this PDF file and how to I access it?

PDF was underlined for a reason. It is a hyperlink.

I understand that the knowledge base is for something other than what I have but could someone direct me to where I could find help that is applicable to the product attribute area I have now? I have many products to add with attributes and really need to get this done. Thanks!

There is a link to attributes which adds attributes seperately.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

There is a link to attributes which adds attributes seperately.

Satish

I know that there is a link to add the attributes seperately, and I know how to get there but I was wondering if there are any help files, knowledge base or anything else that would help me to use it correctly. I may be able to figure it out by trial and error but I was just wondering if there was anything written anywhere, that I can get access to, that could explain how to use this area. If there is such an area could you instruct me how to get there? Than You.

Archived