• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

SEO Question?

Hi, I have two questions actually....my first question is I have Ultimate SEO Urls, SEO Assitance, Header Tags SEO, and SEO simple contribution installed in my store...would it help any if I installed Search Engine Friendly URL?? or are there any other contribution that would be good??....and my second question sort of ties in to my first question....I'm not sure but when I go into one of my categories section i'snt the title tag suppose to change to the name of the category??

For instance when your own my home page the title is Natural Herbs - Herbal Medicine - Alternative Medicine.......but when you go into one of my categories like acne or any other it stays the same as the index page....I don't think this is normal to my knowledge..........Any thoughts??

www.naturalherbs4naturalliving.com

Thanks in advance..

Gloria

Search Engine Friendly serves the same purpose of Ultimate SEO so there would be no reason to install it. I am not familiar with SEO simple so i can't comment on the second problem. Typically, that problem happens when Fill Tags isn't ran but the other contribution may be interferring.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Search Engine Friendly serves the same purpose of Ultimate SEO so there would be no reason to install it. I am not familiar with SEO simple so i can't comment on the second problem. Typically, that problem happens when Fill Tags isn't ran but the other contribution may be interferring.

Jack

Thanks for the response Jack...It sounded like SEF had similarities with that........and the non changing title was present before I installed the others....Guess I have to see how to run fill tags... <_<

Archived