• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

shipping module working,but now not reading orders?

justinhess

i was having trouble with my site before.it would take orders and i could see the orders (for what product and for how much)in my admin panel but the shipping wasnt being added in.now i fixed the shipping module(at least for the flat rate,i still cant get the weight option to work!)but now i have people ordering and its showing in my paypal acct but there is no order showing in my admin panel!~any ideas?thanks

i was having trouble with my site before.it would take orders and i could see the orders (for what product and for how much)in my admin panel but the shipping wasnt being added in.now i fixed the shipping module(at least for the flat rate,i still cant get the weight option to work!)but now i have people ordering and its showing in my paypal acct but there is no order showing in my admin panel!~any ideas?thanks

usually that is caused by people not returning to your store after paying at paypal. One of the paypal ipn modules is supposed to fix it.

usually that is caused by people not returning to your store after paying at paypal. One of the paypal ipn modules is supposed to fix it.

hey thanks alot for the response!is the ipn module something in my admin panel i can find or do i need to dl it from elsewhere?

Archived