• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Authorize.net

EliteToys

Hello guys!,

I'm having a little problem and i can figure out whats going on. Every time someone goes on our site and orders something we get back an error when processing the credit card.

We always get his error even when the credit card is good.

"There has been an error processing your credit card

Please try again and if problems persist, please try another payment method."

Now when we check our Authorize.net account the transaction is sitting there..meaning that it is processing the order, but the problem is that when we check the OS commerce database the user account comes up but no orders are there. Meaning we cant create a shipping order or a purchase order.

I check all the transaction keys , logins and MD5 hash and i still haven't been able to fix it... Can someone guide me to the light?

Hello guys!,

I'm having a little problem and i can figure out whats going on. Every time someone goes on our site and orders something we get back an error when processing the credit card.

We always get his error even when the credit card is good.

"There has been an error processing your credit card

Please try again and if problems persist, please try another payment method."

Now when we check our Authorize.net account the transaction is sitting there..meaning that it is processing the order, but the problem is that when we check the OS commerce database the user account comes up but no orders are there. Meaning we cant create a shipping order or a purchase order.

I check all the transaction keys , logins and MD5 hash and i still haven't been able to fix it... Can someone guide me to the light?

when you use the dummy number (4111111111111111) do you still get the error?

I'm experiencing the same issue using the canned Authorize.net module. The processor gets the transaction and all I get is an error back, no orders. I don't have SSL setup on my site yet and I was thinking that's the problem, at least I'm hoping. Is there some sort of handshake that goes on between authorize.net and osc that may be timing out? I'm stumped on this one as well.

I got my site to work. First I got the SSL, then downloaded vgers authorize.net module. Everything is working perfectly now. :)

I got my site to work. First I got the SSL, then downloaded vgers authorize.net module. Everything is working perfectly now. :)

Where did u get that module at. I want to get it?

Archived