• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need to add additional products drop down to products page..

Is there a contribution out there that will enable me to link customers viewing a products page to additional products or accessories?

Alternatively, it could also be recommending my customers to extra products during the checkout process.

I would figure there is a contribution that accomplishes that, but I cannot find it.

Is there a contribution out there that will enable me to link customers viewing a products page to additional products or accessories?

Alternatively, it could also be recommending my customers to extra products during the checkout process.

I would figure there is a contribution that accomplishes that, but I cannot find it.

You may want to try this:

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/3689

Also, you may be able to change the stock "customers who purchased this product also purchased" box to a featured products box.

If I remember correctly it is from 2005 with no updates, I would install it, test it and see if it works. It is better than having to code something up from scratch. Worst case you re-upload your old files (from when you made backup copies before you install) and you are out 20 minutes.

If I remember correctly it is from 2005 with no updates, I would install it, test it and see if it works. It is better than having to code something up from scratch. Worst case you re-upload your old files (from when you made backup copies before you install) and you are out 20 minutes.

thank you so much, i'll give it a shot. hopefully this works out =)

Archived