• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How do I Delete Old Posts in this Forum?

bobharper

I work for a startup, and stupidly asked for help in a forum using both my real name and including the web URL of our site.

My boss found it by typing in our company name into google and was pissed off. Clearly this reflects badly on the company, it hadn't occoured to me Google would grab it like that and stick it so far up in the search results Who can I talk to in order to get this deleted ASAP?

THIS IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT. Not to put too fine a point on it but if anyone knows how to remedy this I would be VERY gratefull.

I work for a startup, and stupidly asked for help in a forum using both my real name and including the web URL of our site.

My boss found it by typing in our company name into google and was pissed off. Clearly this reflects badly on the company, it hadn't occoured to me Google would grab it like that and stick it so far up in the search results Who can I talk to in order to get this deleted ASAP?

THIS IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT. Not to put too fine a point on it but if anyone knows how to remedy this I would be VERY gratefull.

Ask a moderator very nicely.

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

At the bootom left of this post is a button called report. Use that to ask the moderators to remove or edit the posts in question.

Archived