• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Merchant County Not Supported

kobe_2104

Hi All,

I've just installed the Paypal Pro module in osC. I've setup an account on Paypal's sandbox server and everything seems to work fine until I try to use Direct Payment.

When I put in a card number, I get a the message:

"Merchant country unsupported. (10565)

The merchant country is not supported."

I'm not overly keen to put this into production and "hope" that it works.

I thought this module could run with any currency (well most), but at least AUS currency. Is it my Sandbox setup or is there something hardcoded forcing this thing to US?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I love the module and think it's great...heaps better than the IPN module!

Thanks,

Matt

Matt Clark

General Manager

Customers from most countries can purchase at a site using PayPal Pro....

But for the time being PayPal Pro is only available for merchants located in the US or UK.

Customers from most countries can purchase at a site using PayPal Pro....

But for the time being PayPal Pro is only available for merchants located in the US or UK.

What payment modules are there then if you want Credit Card payments to be accepted through Paypal without using Express Checkout??? I've seen stores where you can enter your Credit Card info OR login to Paypal. And it needs to work in Aus....

Matt Clark

General Manager

PayPal standard or ipn works well, the customer gets redirect to PayPal's server to pay and at that page they get a choice of paying by cc or login into their PayPal account.