Jump to content
  • Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Price linked to topic


Tasha12

Recommended Posts

Hi

I have the following problem:

My client has 5 branches they stock 80% the same products with the same price the other 20% is branch dependant I need to have it so that when my client logs in it will read the clients area and from there which product / prices to display.

So I first of all need it so that you can only view certain products (no prices) if you are not logged in.

Any ideas or modules that may have some of the functionality??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...