• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

DTV converter box coupon add on

gov2009

I really need someone to please make a this contribution to OSC .... i would like my clients to log on to the site and be able to punch in the gov coupons max 2 per client and on checkout the set value of the coupon will be deducted from the final total ...... here is an example of a site that has a very well setup http://www.solidsignal.com/dtv2009/

Hey try Discount Coupon Codes that seems to work jsut fine and I think that by what you descibed it will work perfect for you.

Hey try Discount Coupon Codes that seems to work jsut fine and I think that by what you descibed it will work perfect for you.

i looked at that but thats for RC1 not MS2 ....also i want to enter the coupon number the Exp data and VCC three digit number not a coupon code....so i need 3 values to be entered ....im lost

i looked at that but thats for RC1 not MS2 ....also i want to enter the coupon number the Exp data and VCC three digit number not a coupon code....so i need 3 values to be entered ....im lost

What is vcc?

What is vcc?

VCC is the 3 number on the back of the gov coupon ...its kinda like a credit card. i want to install the most simple discount coupon add on on my MS2 anyone with and idea ?

VCC is the 3 number on the back of the gov coupon ...its kinda like a credit card. i want to install the most simple discount coupon add on on my MS2 anyone with and idea ?

I think that I misunderstood what the gov coupon is (I thought it was a typo for gv). Is the gov coupon issued by someone else? If so, how would you verify the vcc?

If it is issued by a third party and has a vcc code, I don't think that there is an add-on for that.

I think that I misunderstood what the gov coupon is (I thought it was a typo for gv). Is the gov coupon issued by someone else? If so, how would you verify the vcc?

If it is issued by a third party and has a vcc code, I don't think that there is an add-on for that.

well basicly we manualy enter the gov coupons on the national retailer site...all i want is a addon that will provide the client to enter the card numbers give to them by the fed govermanet and apply the coupon only when buying a converter box off our site..... check this site you will understand what im saying

http://www.solidsignal.com/dtv2009/

well basicly we manualy enter the gov coupons on the national retailer site...all i want is a addon that will provide the client to enter the card numbers give to them by the fed govermanet and apply the coupon only when buying a converter box off our site..... check this site you will understand what im saying

http://www.solidsignal.com/dtv2009/

I don't think that there is currently an add on that will serve your needs.