• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help with tables.

born2sk8

Hi, i need help to add 2 tables to my cart to display pictures. Here is my cart www.ukrs.co.cc and i want to place the tables in the grey empty areas on each side. I have installed the osCDark template that can be downloaded from http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/5573

I guess it needs to be done in the index.php file but i don't know where to start. Please i need some clue of how to get this done. If anyone want to take a look to the code i have no problem to post it here.

Please help me, im not very experienced with oscommerce and php but with a little help i know i can do this.

Thanks in advance,

Born2sk8

Can you be more specific ? I don't see any grey empty areas. I see spaces under the left and right columns ??? Is that what you mean ?

Chris

Can you be more specific ? I don't see any grey empty areas. I see spaces under the left and right columns ??? Is that what you mean ?

Chris

Hi Chris, since you said you don't see any grey empty areas i was like :blink: but then figured out the reason of this empty areas is because of my screen resolution (1280 X 800) :P sorry for that.

But i would like to place the table in the spaces under left and right columns and also in the space between new products and the footer. Could you help me?

Born2sk8

Hi,

The space under the left and right columns changes depending on the items in the left and right columns. They will expand or contract depending on the content in the columns. Therefore, I would suggest you create a customer entry into those columns to add your own content.

The space beneath the 'NEW products' section and the footer can easily be utilized by editing the index.php file. Just add your table directly under the new products section found there.

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Chris,

Thank you very much for your help.

I did the changes in my local setup and will be soon doing it in the online version.

Thanks again.

Joan

Archived