• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

sql error with split_page_results

celadon

I am installing a local copy of a store I'm working on so I can test upgrades, etc. The store is running OSC 2.2-MS2 but I am not sure yet whether the patches have been applied. I want to get my test site running before I start testing/tinkering.

I downloaded the code files, got a fresh backup of the db which looks like it installed fine, updated the configure.php files for my local site, and now the main catalog page and all of the "stand-alone" pages (e.g. contact, about) work fine but when I go to any of the store categories, I get a sql error. I have tracked it down and it is the count_query in the split_page_results file. Does anyone know why this would work fine on the production server but is not working right on my test server with the same code and database?

Here's the error:

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_id' in 'on clause'

select count(p.products_id) as total from products_description pd, products p 
left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, 
products_to_categories p2c left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id 
where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and 
pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p2c.categories_id = '32'

My test site is running on Mac OSX 10.4, PHP 4.4.8, mysql 5.0.45 if that makes any difference.

thanks

art - music - video

Dude...search the forums this question has been answered a MILLION times...

Thanks, I tried searching and found nothing useful. This forum setup is not very search-friendly - I get a link to one thread with 4000 pages... not helpful.

I will check out the contribution.

art - music - video

Archived