• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

1054 Error AGAIN

Hey everyone,

I have SPPC 4.2.1a installed and it was working with no problems. I then installed Column listing 2.2.7 for SPPC.

Right after I ran the SQL for Column listing I got this message when I clicked on a test customer account:

1054 - Unknown column 'a.entry_company_tax_id' in 'field list'

select c.customers_id, c.customers_gender, c.customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_dob, c.customers_email_address, a.entry_company, a.entry_company_tax_id, a.entry_street_address, a.entry_suburb, a.entry_postcode, a.entry_city, a.entry_state, a.entry_zone_id, a.entry_country_id, c.customers_telephone, c.customers_fax, c.customers_newsletter, c.customers_group_id, c.customers_group_ra, c.customers_payment_allowed, c.customers_shipment_allowed, c.customers_default_address_id from customers c left join address_book a on c.customers_default_address_id = a.address_book_id where a.customers_id = c.customers_id and c.customers_id = '3'

I am also running Account Create in Admin which is said to be SPPC friendly.

Anyone have any suggestions ?

Chris

I have SPPC 4.2.1a installed and it was working with no problems. I then installed Column listing 2.2.7 for SPPC.

Right after I ran the SQL for Column listing I got this message when I clicked on a test customer account:

1054 - Unknown column 'a.entry_company_tax_id' in 'field list'

select c.customers_id, c.customers_gender, c.customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_dob, c.customers_email_address, a.entry_company, a.entry_company_tax_id, a.entry_street_address, a.entry_suburb, a.entry_postcode, a.entry_city, a.entry_state, a.entry_zone_id, a.entry_country_id, c.customers_telephone, c.customers_fax, c.customers_newsletter, c.customers_group_id, c.customers_group_ra, c.customers_payment_allowed, c.customers_shipment_allowed, c.customers_default_address_id from customers c left join address_book a on c.customers_default_address_id = a.address_book_id where a.customers_id = c.customers_id and c.customers_id = '3'

The tax_id went from the table address_book to the table customers in the later versions of SPPC. If you change a.entry_company_tax_id to c.entry_company_tax_id everything will probably be honky dory again.

Jan, is there a query I can run to make that change. I can not locate a.entry_company_tax_id anywhere in the database by doing a search.

Chris

Jan, is there a query I can run to make that change. I can not locate a.entry_company_tax_id anywhere in the database by doing a search.

It is not in the database, it is in a file (changed by that contribution) in the admin. Try letting loose a text editor to search for that in the folder that you unzipped with that contribution.

Thank you Jan,

It was in the Account create in Admin Contribution by Nuno Chaveiro. The Customers_SPPC.php file was calling a.entry_company_tax_id where is should have been c.entry_company_tax_id to be compliant with the newer version of SPPC.

Thanks again

Chris