• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

USPS Shipping Module

bksbeat

I have the USPS module selected in Admin. However, I get this error below, when I go into the config option.

Also (I am not sure where the amounts come from) when I execute a transaction I get the following for USPS costs:

This is currently the only shipping method available to use on this order.

United States Postal Service (1 x 3lbs)

Express Mail $16.65

Priority Mail $5.20

Parcel Post $7.24

Surely, priority mail should be higher than parcel post?

If anyone can steer me in the right direction, that will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Gary

Warning: main(/mnt/web_v/d39/s22/b00b868a/www/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/usps1.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mnt/w0311/d39/s22/b00b868a/www/admin/modules.php on line 128

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening '/mnt/web_v/d39/s22/b00b868a/www/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/usps1.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/nf/lib/php') in /mnt/w0311/d39/s22/b00b868a/www/admin/modules.php on line 128

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class usps in /mnt/web_v/d39/s22/b00b868a/www/includes/modules/shipping/usps1.php on line 13

I have the USPS module selected in Admin. However, I get this error below, when I go into the config option.

Also (I am not sure where the amounts come from) when I execute a transaction I get the following for USPS costs:

This is currently the only shipping method available to use on this order.

United States Postal Service (1 x 3lbs)

Express Mail $16.65

Priority Mail $5.20

Parcel Post $7.24

Surely, priority mail should be higher than parcel post?

If anyone can steer me in the right direction, that will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Gary

PRIORITY MAIL WILL NOT BE HIGHER IF YOU ARE SHIPPING IN THE SAME STATE YOU ARE IN.

• 2 weeks later...

I am also having a problem with this module. Regardless of which shipping method (within USPS) is selected, when you get to the summary page, the method changes back to Express Mail. Obviously, not all customers want to ship via Express Mail.

HELP!

usps.php,v 1.47 2003/04/08 Is the module I am using...

USPS changed coding on their end since then.

I am using USPS Methods 2.9.2 Upper Case Fix2 by tarheit 19 Nov 2007 without problems.

;)

- :: Jim :: -

- My Toolbox ~ Adobe Web Bundle, XAMPP & WinMerge | Install ~ osC v2.3.3.4 -

I tried just copying the file, but that didn't work. Do I need to do a full install of this module? And if I am doing that, should I upgrade to the newest version?

You have to do a full install according to the directions, especially important is the SQL query.

Some of the newer versions are kind of beta versions which add other features. The one I used is pretty much trouble free. ;)

You have to do a full install according to the directions, especially important is the SQL query.

Some of the newer versions are kind of beta versions which add other features. The one I used is pretty much trouble free. ;)

Thanks... I got it installed and it is working great. Working is good enough, so I will stay with this. The improved functionality of being able to exclude some shipping options is nice. I need that on one of my stores as it is ground ship only.

Do you know if there is a DHL shipping module? Currently I am using an old UPS one, but have recently changes shipping to DHL.

Thanks... I got it installed and it is working great. Working is good enough, so I will stay with this. The improved functionality of being able to exclude some shipping options is nice. I need that on one of my stores as it is ground ship only.

Do you know if there is a DHL shipping module? Currently I am using an old UPS one, but have recently changes shipping to DHL.

Glad to hear you got it working. ;)

I'm not aware of a DHL shipping module, but then again I never looked for one. Try searching the contributions.

Archived