• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

One Form with Multiple Actions

jonesevan007

Hey guys,

Been trying to look for a way to add a section in products_info that would allow users to click a button and have their drop down menu selections emailed to me instead of adding them to the cart.

What I'm trying to accomplish is having the oscommerce-generated product pages like normal and have a section in each page with an optional contact-me form where the user can fill out their information (name, email, phone number) and then click a button and have their info and their drop down menu selections sent to me via email.

The only problem is that the only action my form has is to add to cart and that I'm not smart enough to use javascript event handlers to switch the action of the html form.

Does anyone know of a way to have a separate html form in the product customization pages that, on submit, will send their contact info AS WELL AS the drop down menu options they selected in the cart_quantity form?

If this isn't easy to accomplish, is there a way in php or javascript to call all the variables in an html page (even the ones not in the current form) so I can have another form emailed to me?

I've been learning about one form two actions [here], but I'm not good enough to pen my own js or php code yet.

Any help would be appreciated,

Evan

Archived