• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Easy Populate Warning

jewelplus

This is my first attempt in using "Easy Populate" and I have installed it (I think properly), however when trying to upload my Easy populate file (tab del. excel text file), I get a series of warning messages, the first one is:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/jewel1/public_html/oscommerce//oscommerce/temp/EP.txt) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jewel1/public_html/oscommerce/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 44

The right hand side template on the Easy Populate web screen alerts in red: Temp Dir is NOT Writable

I have created the "/temp" directory under the catalog file and I am certainl it is in the correct place and also set permission to 777. However I just cannot get the easy populate to upload anything.

would appreciate any possible remedy.

problem fixed....the problem was the file "configure.php" file under admin/includes, at line 11:

define('EP_TEMP_DIRECTORY', DIR_FS_CATALOG . '/oscommerce/temp/');

I changed above line to:

define('EP_TEMP_DIRECTORY', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'temp/');

and now it is working fine.....thank you