• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Meta Tags & Title Tags

chrisneils

Hi,

I'm wondering how I can create custom meta tags and title tags for each page on my entire site. I've added Header Tags SEO V 3.0 but I am still not sure how to make unique title tags and meta tags for each and every page on my site.

Does anyone know how?

it very easy without any contributions, simply modify the product_info.php & use the product name as title of the page & description as html description.

I can show you example, if you wish?

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

it very easy without any contributions, simply modify the product_info.php & use the product name as title of the page & description as html description.

I can show you example, if you wish?

Yes, I would like to see an example.

If you have add Header Tags SEO V 3.0 , then you will have the option of adding individual meta info when you add or edit your products, categories and manufacturers.

You will also have some admin options for adding static pages like shipping.php and so on and adding meta info for those too.

If you have more questions related to Header Tags SEO V 3.0 , then i suggest you find the support tread for that contributions and read through it....

If after reading through the support tread you still have any questions, well then just ask them in that tread.

Archived