• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

BlueVoda and osCommerce

peterfay

Thank you in advance for this excellent support forum.

My problem is the installation of osCommerce with BlueVoda cPanel. When I use Fantastico to install the osCommerce I get "error" w/ php extensions for language files and "return to osCommerce" screen.

I know how to use the file manager in cPanel to change permissions, I have followed their tutorial, I have read the 99 threads of the osCommerce "installation" issues. I have tried automated installs and manual installs with no success. (even tried xampp)

BlueVoda has even reset my site for me.

I believe it is that the IP for the actual live running site" fitforlifemeals.com" [64.38.46.19] is at issue in installing, viewing and editing within BlueVoda. The IP that "fitforlifemeals.com" will be moved to will be with BlueVoda at: [67.228.244.197]

With the above said; If I have the present host Radius Oasis3 simply change the pointers to 67.228.244.197 and begin my installation from start will there be the chance that I can get this to work?

Seems like chasing a rabbit and I don't need to fix the install just to have another set of errors associated with an entirely new install on BlueVoda.

Thanks for your help

Peter

Archived