• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

USPS International Shipping options

Solari

Greetings,

I did a search here for usps international shipping and saw a few topics on it but none of them addressed our problem...

We desperately need to turn on international shipping via USPS. How do we do this? I did find the module in contributions but there were no installation directions or anything. I did copy the files over into the proper directories but the system is still only doing domestic rates not international?

Any suggestions? Thanks.

"Ray

If you have the USPS module turned on, then you should have international shipping capability. I also recommend installing the USPS Methods mod as it will allow you to weed out some of the many options given to the customer.

Do you have USPS shipping turned on in the admin? What happens when an international buyer checks out? Do they see any kind of shipping options or is there an error message?

...Alex

I'm having similar problems. The rates show up, but no matter which one the customer clicks on, the most expensive rate shows up on the next screen. Very aggravating, since most int'l customers will simply leave rather than pay more in shipping than the product is worth.

Currently using Ian's loaded contribution snapshot v4 (Nov 2002).

Any suggestions?

Archived