• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

When installing, can't make changes to index.php & product_info.php

wcutiew

Can someone help me make changes to my "modified" index.php and productinfo.php files to get this Header Tags SEO contribution working? I am having problems because i have monstertemplates files.

I am missing some codes that I was asked to replace in the Install_Catalog instructions, so I can't do the Step 3 and Step 4 of the instructions.

Admin changes I did just fine.

I understand that I have modified files, but if someone who's a pro at this can help me do this (I am a TOTAL newbie to coding and to osc), I would truly appreciate it. I was asked to pay for help with this, but I can't afford it, and OSC is a free app after all.

Thanks so much in advance to ANYONE that can help me install this great contribution.

Here's the code of my index.php file (saved as .txt for easy viewing)

Here's the code of my product_info.php file (saved as .txt for easy viewing)

Please kindly let me know what and where I can change to these files to make

Its always difficult to fix anything when a template is used, best not to fiddle if you have one.

In anycase you should ask in the relavent forum, most likly find someone that may help there.

Why on earth do you think that help should be free just because software is free!!!!

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

your template wasn't free.. and THAT is what you are having issues with. To me, if you PAY for the product, the support should be free.. contact template monster to the best help.

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!