• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Free Shiping / Postage on SOME items?

brett123

I am very new to osCommerce and have had our shop set up by a temporary member of staff who has now left!

What I want to do is offer free shiping for some of our products, NOT ALL as some things we make, such as sheds, include the delivery in the price.

Can this be done, and if so, is it something a novice could handle?

Thanks,

Brett.

There are various free shipping contributions on the contributions site, do a search and you may find something that fills your requirements.

Aran

I am very new to osCommerce and have had our shop set up by a temporary member of staff who has now left!

What I want to do is offer free shiping for some of our products, NOT ALL as some things we make, such as sheds, include the delivery in the price.

Thanks,

Brett.

Do you do your postage by weight? If you do, then it's a simple matter to put in zero weight against the required items.

Thanks,

Brett.

There is a contribution called something like seperate shipping that you might want to check out.

Archived