• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

oscommerce experts, can oscommerce do this?

johnduo0007

I sell pens individually and in lots of 500, 1000,3000 and 5000.The bigger the lot, the lower the price in the shopping cart.

The problem is that I don't want the prices to be visible to unregisterd users. I know that there is a contribution to hide the prices for unregistered users but is there also in apotion on the quantity of products with different prices? Like a drop down menu with quantity and prices?

There are plenty of discount contribs, just ask google, put site:http://addons.oscommerce.com/ then query

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

...is there also in apotion on the quantity of products with different prices? Like a drop down menu with quantity and prices?

The built-in product attributes can accomplish that.

- :: Jim :: -

- My Toolbox ~ Adobe Web Bundle, XAMPP & WinMerge | Install ~ osC v2.3.3.4 -

I sell pens individually and in lots of 500, 1000,3000 and 5000.The bigger the lot, the lower the price in the shopping cart.

The problem is that I don't want the prices to be visible to unregisterd users. I know that there is a contribution to hide the prices for unregistered users but is there also in apotion on the quantity of products with different prices? Like a drop down menu with quantity and prices?

Sounds to me like "quantity price breaks" contribution

Archived