The e-commerce.

adding attributes to products

johnduo0007

Hey John,

These should help...

One of my post

Knowledge Base - Product Attributes

;)

Hi John, thanks for you reply and that link. But I still don't know how to add an option with different colors LOL. I typed color on "Product Options" , but how do I add the different colors available in the "Option Values". when I try to add the different colors, I select color option, but there is only one field per Option! in the "Products Attributes " section, I select the "Option Name" But the Option Value is the problem, so the drop down menu in my products page state: color=and drop down menu with only one option.

Hi John, thanks for you reply and that link. But I still don't know how to add an option with different colors LOL. I typed color on "Product Options" , but how do I add the different colors available in the "Option Values". when I try to add the different colors, I select color option, but there is only one field per Option! in the "Products Attributes " section, I select the "Option Name" But the Option Value is the problem, so the drop down menu in my products page state: color=and drop down menu with only one option.

Nevermind, I figured it out!

Nevermind, I figured it out!

Glad to hear you got it...

;)

- :: Jim :: -

- My Toolbox ~ Adobe Web Bundle, XAMPP & WinMerge | Install ~ osC v2.3.3.4 -

Glad to hear you got it...

;)

Thanks Jhande, now I know how to add different options! :rolleyes:

Now I need to add different prices for each of my products quantity options. The problem is I have over 100 items, and each with 5 different pricing options.

It will take a lot of work to do this and it will be so out of control. Is there another contribution that will make adding pricing options easier and more organized?

I'm not familiar with attribute contributions as I never had the need.

I hear what you are saying...

I created 4 product attributes that I was going to use with 200+ products.

Cancelled the idea after just 30+ <_<

- :: Jim :: -

- My Toolbox ~ Adobe Web Bundle, XAMPP & WinMerge | Install ~ osC v2.3.3.4 -

I'm not familiar with attribute contributions as I never had the need.

I hear what you are saying...

I created 4 product attributes that I was going to use with 200+ products.

Cancelled the idea after just 30+ <_<

Hi Jhande, I added the price break QPBPP contribution and it works great. The price break is done in the products edit page in the admin panel. That is what I was looking for.

Archived