• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

href- appearing on index page

dibby

You have to located that in the code and look for a coding error. A php delimiter is probably missing. If it only appears on the index page, then it is either in the index.php or english/index.php files.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

it may be that you have a stray " ' " in either your /includes/header.php or /index.php. If it appears on all your pages it is probably in header.php.

Unfortunately there is no easy way around this, but to look by eye, in the relevant files. Some tips, search for "' href=" without the double quotes in the files. Good luck.

Also look in the source file, view > source (Internet Explorer) to cross reference the code and the output.

You have to located that in the code and look for a coding error. A php delimiter is probably missing. If it only appears on the index page, then it is either in the index.php or english/index.php files.

Jack

Thanks for your help. I have now solved the matter, which was my own fault, placing the mentioned wording in the header.php file.

Dibby

it may be that you have a stray " ' " in either your /includes/header.php or /index.php. If it appears on all your pages it is probably in header.php.

Unfortunately there is no easy way around this, but to look by eye, in the relevant files. Some tips, search for "' href=" without the double quotes in the files. Good luck.

Also look in the source file, view > source (Internet Explorer) to cross reference the code and the output.

Thanks for your help I did as you said manually searched the site and I found it in header.php. Thanks again.

Dibby

Archived