• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

disable taxes

kouk13

hi i searched but i didnt find anything.i want when i add a product for example with price 30euros the final price to be 30euros.i dont want want any taxes ..iwant just to add the final price...how i can do that?

now when i post new product it has net price and gross price...i give in both fileds 30euros with tax xlass set to no and i am taking 33.10 . i am confused.any help

hi i searched but i didnt find anything.i want when i add a product for example with price 30euros the final price to be 30euros.i dont want want any taxes ..iwant just to add the final price...how i can do that?

now when i post new product it has net price and gross price...i give in both fileds 30euros with tax xlass set to no and i am taking 33.10 . i am confused.any help

if you dont select any tax class, ie, leave the tax class to blank, then there wont be any tax added to the net price, and net price will be the same as gross price, unless something wrong with your site or relevant file(s). also set display price with tax to false on My Store configuration, just in case.

Ken

commercial support - unProtected channel, not to be confused with the forum with same name - open to everyone who need some professional help: either PM/email me, or go to my website (URL can be found in my profile).

over 20 years of computer programming experience.

thats the weird...when i post net price for example 30 then the gross is the same (30) but when i put preview it shows 33.10 the price.i have setup also the taxes at configuration at false and still the same problem

you need to look at categories.php under the admin folder, and what about the price shown at the shop front? is price correct?

Ken

commercial support - unProtected channel, not to be confused with the forum with same name - open to everyone who need some professional help: either PM/email me, or go to my website (URL can be found in my profile).

over 20 years of computer programming experience.

you need to look at categories.php under the admin folder, and what about the price shown at the shop front? is price correct?

Ken

i didn't understand what you are talking about.the price takes taxes in my all products and i dont want that...iwant to add 30 and the final price to be 30.now when i put 30 i am aking 33.10...I CANT find from where i am changing these

Archived