• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

checkout_shipping.php

altea

Hi

I have two shipping method available for the customer to select during checkout, using the following modules:

flat.php

table.php

When the customer arrives at checkout_shipping.php page, currently the table.php option is highlighted (next day delivery) and its radio button checked. How do I change the focus to the flat.php (standard delivery) option instead?

Many thanks,

Julian

Hi

I have two shipping method available for the customer to select during checkout, using the following modules:

flat.php

table.php

When the customer arrives at checkout_shipping.php page, currently the table.php option is highlighted (next day delivery) and its radio button checked. How do I change the focus to the flat.php (standard delivery) option instead?

Many thanks,

Julian

The cheapest is usually selected by default. Is the table cheaper than the flat?

The cheapest is usually selected by default. Is the table cheaper than the flat?

Hi

Yes the cheapest is selected by default but it not the quickest delivery method (more expensive), which by experience most of our customers choose. Can this be modified to suit?

Thanks,

Julian

Hi

Yes the cheapest is selected by default but it not the quickest delivery method (more expensive), which by experience most of our customers choose. Can this be modified to suit?

Thanks,

Julian

Maybe post #3 here can help. You would set flat instead of table. Haven't tried this myself because I use cheapest.

Maybe post #3 here can help. You would set flat instead of table. Haven't tried this myself because I use cheapest.

Hi

Thanks for the referral. I searched for quite a while before posting and and didn't find this particular post. What search terms did you use?

Anyway, thanks for your help. This a good starting point for what I am looking for. Cheers, Julian

Hi

Thanks for the referral. I searched for quite a while before posting and and didn't find this particular post. What search terms did you use?

Anyway, thanks for your help. This a good starting point for what I am looking for. Cheers, Julian

Just Googled oscommerce shipping method preselection.

I had seen another post, but I could not find it.

Just Googled oscommerce shipping method preselection.

I had seen another post, but I could not find it.

Thanks for the update. I have attempted to implement this solution, but it is not a complete fix, perhaps there has been a modification to the core code since this post was originally written. Applying this mod only removes the highlighting from the selection. It does not check the appropriate radio button.

I'll keep looking.... /J

Thanks for the update. I have attempted to implement this solution, but it is not a complete fix, perhaps there has been a modification to the core code since this post was originally written. Applying this mod only removes the highlighting from the selection. It does not check the appropriate radio button.

I'll keep looking.... /J

Thought I would check the tips and tricks, and found this.

Thought I would check the tips and tricks, and found this.

Thanks for that.

I used the the following contribution to fix this problem. It provides a proper menu option in the Admin panel rather that a .php hack that can't be readily changed. Make backups of the DB and the files to be modified and away you go. Takes thirty minutes to do:

Cheers, Julian

Archived