• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

No order info - SQL error

Admin PHP 5 solved... but new problem found... Got an order and the way I found out is though a paypal notification, although no discription of what was ordered.

No order email sent, No record of order, but customer info there. In admin when I click on customer orders I received this error:

Orders Order ID:

Customers Order Total Date Purchased Status Action

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.customers_id, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from orders o left join orders_total ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), orders_status s where o.customers_id = '139' and o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '1' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by orders_id DESC limit -20, 20

I did find another thread on Paypal not sending the info, but I don't think that is the main problem because the site is not even recording or showing the customers order.

Thanks,

Bill...

it's a conflict in mysql versions. it no longer likes the LIMIT -20,20.

check this thread http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=144095

though the order emails not getting sent would be something else.

jefs.... Thanks for the info! Got my store back up to a degree where it's working... I also found this info even though it might be obsolete, but able to get the site going again with PHP5 - http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/3727 - until I can figure what is my best bet in upgrading... which will be a topic for another thread.

Thanks again,

Bill

Archived