• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shipping Modules - Flat Rate not working

MaRiOsGR

I have just installed a brand new fresh oscommerce, and I havent changed anything at all, I only did login as admin and go to Modules -> Shipping -> Flat Rate , I see there the buttons Remove Edit and below the options:

Flat Rate

Enable Flat Shipping

True

Shipping Cost

Tax Class

--none--

Shipping Zone

--none--

Sort Order

I press Edit to change something, any of the following options , I do change it and press Update

then it takes me back to the previous page and the info of the Flat Rate Module remain the same.

what could be the problem ?

Can you update anything from the admin area?

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

hmm I just tried at modules -> Payment Modules -> at the module "Authorize.net" and changed some info, after pressing update button the info did remain the same..

it seems it cant change anything!

the problem is not the test installation , its that the client allready has an installed osc with products etc inside, and it has the same problem.

so I did a fresh installation in the same domain to check it he has broken something in his osc, or if it is a general problem , maybe with some php option.

so i really need to find the reason why....and fix it.

in the error logs of apache I dont see any error at all when I try to alter anything in the admin.

the problem is not the test installation , its that the client allready has an installed osc with products etc inside, and it has the same problem.

so I did a fresh installation in the same domain to check it he has broken something in his osc, or if it is a general problem , maybe with some php option.

so i really need to find the reason why....and fix it.

in the error logs of apache I dont see any error at all when I try to alter anything in the admin.

Possibly the version of 2.2 that is installed, hence the suggestion to get the latest.

• 2 weeks later...
the server has php 5, could that be the problem?

Probably because one or more of the patches have not been done or not done properly.

Archived