• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Search engine registration

:roll: I am new to shopping cart technology, what I would like to know is: I already have a successful web site regarding sales, but I think that sales would be increased by adding a shopping cart and ability to pay on line.

what bothers me is the search engines can read all my html pages at present, if I start to use oscommerce can the search engines read and index the.php pages. please help! Stuart Parker

Thank You David, I was aready thinking in this mode, although I like the idea of using the oscommerce layout as a complete solution. because of it's clean look and speed, but I also need the search engines to read each page of text for max exposure. and linking :)

Thank You David, I was aready thinking in this mode, although I like the idea of using the oscommerce layout as a complete solution. because of it's clean look and speed, but I also need the search engines to read each page of text for max exposure. and linking :)

if I start to use oscommerce can the search engines read and index the.php pages. please help! Stuart Parker

All of the Search Engines that matter should be able to read and list your Oscommerce pages if you take steps to enable this. There have been many threads about this, have a search of the Forum for more reading matter.

Thank you Gary, I will check out the forum again, It's just that finding what I am looking for needs time which I am short of! If any one else knows how to enable the search engines to read the .php pages please let me know. Regards Stuart

Archived