• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Aditional image size

andy7

Hi!

How do I add aditional image size to admin/configuration?

I need my thumbnail size to be different from my info page image size. I found this but I don't understand it:

Insert aditional image size peramters in your store

By Just Spiffy Web design. if you have any questions email [email protected].

Feed back is welcome and apprciated.

This Easy contribution will install and extra image size peramater in your admin.

Example:

small image width

small image height

display image width

Display image height

1. Insert into database, using PHPmyadmin (please note captions above SQL statement of change able Items).

I use my next available ID#'s for a stock install 170 and 171 will work just fine

I used Product Info Image because i want to change the siz of pictures on my product info page.

ID# May Change this to be May Change this to be

What ever your working What ever your working

with with

INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (170, 'Product Info Image Width', 'PRODINFO_IMAGE_WIDTH', '100', 'The pixel width of product info images', 4, 0, '2006-06-07 08:59:17', '0000-00-00 00:00:00', NULL, NULL);

INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (171, 'Product info Image Height', 'PRODINFO_IMAGE_HEIGHT', '80', 'The pixel height of product info images', 4, 0, '2006-06-07 08:49:56', '0000-00-00 00:00:00', NULL, NULL);

insert PRODINFO_IMAGE_WIDTH, PRODINFO_IMAGE_HEIGHT where you wish to determin an image size

or replace the old (ie. SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) with the new settings.

Thats it

very simple