• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Cant get into 1 product category...Help!

sahaj_herbs

Ive been adding products all day to a certain products category. Now I can get into all the other ones but NOT the one I need to get into. It keeps saying this all of a sudden...Anyone know whats up?

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) in /data/home/sahaj/websites/sahajherbs.com/docs/store/catalog/admin/includes/functions/database.php on line 19

Unable to connect to database server!

What....Nevermind. No its back and everything seems fine

Ive been adding products all day to a certain products category. Now I can get into all the other ones but NOT the one I need to get into. It keeps saying this all of a sudden...Anyone know whats up?

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) in /data/home/sahaj/websites/sahajherbs.com/docs/store/catalog/admin/includes/functions/database.php on line 19

Unable to connect to database server!

• 2 weeks later...
What....Nevermind. No its back and everything seems fine

i am having the same problem at kellysfreshbloomers.com i added a bunch of products to my site and then it started saying Unable to connect to database server! now the other sites on my server are doing the same thing... i think it is a mysql server problem.. any one have any suggestions?

Contact your host and ask them what the problem is. Probably a database server problem.

lol i am trying to run my own host.. i think i might of figured it out. it might be because skip-innodb is not enabled in my.cnf. i am going to give that a try tomorrow when i have physical access to the server. anyone have any other ideas?

Archived